Solid wood bridge
- Structure made of logs of 10, 12 and 28 to 35 cm Ø, dimensions according to Eurocode 5
- Grooved wooden decking, 36 mm or 80 mm thick
- Deck thickness according to span: from 550mm to 650 mm
- Mixed Wood & Steel parapets T100 or T140, tested according to the standard XP P98-405 reinforced by a T18 or T22 guardrail
- Maximum span up to 6m
- Passage up to 2.50m
- Vehicle up to 3.5T*
* for exploitation structures superior to 3.5T : a study is necessary
Pressure-treated wood with chromium and arsenic-free preservatives
Tertu gangways are delivered with their calculation note and the parapets’s test reports
- Calculation notes are established according with the Eurocodes recommendations
- The pedestrian parapets are tested according with the standard XP98-405.
- Bridges meet loading tests requirements according to section 61 of CCTG (French public tenders regulation for bridge design and calculation) with a guarantee of conformity.
Tertu may helps you in the achievement of your project : from the study to the laying process of the bridge.