Horizontal mixed wood & steel bridge
- Galvanized steel structure with wooden cladding
- Grooved wooden decking, 50 or 80 mm thick
- Mixed Wood & Steel Parapets T100 or T140, tested according to the French experimental standard XP P98-405
- Maximum span up to 50 m
- Passage up to 2.5 0m
- For vehicles till 3.5 t
(pour structure d’exploitation supérieure à 3.5T : conception sur études)
Pressure-treated wood with chromium and arsenic-free preservatives.
Tertu bridges are delivered with their calculation note and the parapets’s test reports
- Calculation notes are established according with the Eurocodes recommendations
- The pedestrian parapets are tested according with the French experimental standard XP98-405.
- Bridges meet loading tests requirements according to section 61 of CCTG (French public tenders regulation for bridge design and calculation) with a guarantee of conformity.
Tertu may helps you in the achievement of your project : from the study to the laying process of the bridge. Learn more