Panels composed standard modules: 4.00m long et 1.00m high
- Covering of the panels : ½ logs diameter 120mm positioned alternately at 45° right / left.
- HEA type galvanized steel posts, length according to the height of the panel and the conditions of “snow-wind” conditions in the considered region
- Total height : 2.00m, 3.00m ou 4.00m depending of the needs
Pressure treated wood with chromium and arsenic-free preservatives
All Tertu wooden screens have been tested according to standard EN 1793 by the European Laboratory for Acoustic Testing – CSTB, France.
- Insulation against aerial noise : DLr = 26 dBA
- Classification B3
- Place HEA posts progressively in order to reach the correct off ground height
- Place the insulation joint between panel and HEA post
- Slip the panels inside the HEAs
- Tighten the campling screws